Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/262244294284667/
- WHAT: 3rd HIGANTENG PADYAK PARA SA KABATAAN FUN RIDE
- WHEN: November 12, 2017 (Sunday), 6:00 AM
- WHERE: Angono, Rizal
- Registration fee: Php 300 (FREE: jersey, meal and raffle ticket)
We are inviting all cycling enthusiasts to participate in the 3rd HIGANTENG PADYAK PARA SA KABATAAN Fun Ride. This event is co-organized by Skylark’s Bike Shop, Bikes for the Philippines and the Regional Lead School for the Arts in Angono (RLSAA).
The event, which is a part of the month-long celebration of the Higantes Festival in Angono, Rizal will be held on Sunday, November 12, 2017. It will kick-off at 6:00 AM at the Angono Municipal Hall.
This fun ride aims to raise funds for the benefit of the Senior High Schoolprogram of the Regional Lead School for the Arts in Angono (RLSAA). The Senior High School program is composed of several former out-of-school youth and students from poor families who cannot afford to send their children to school. These students are artists who are undergoing special training in RSLAA. The Bikes for the Philippines Foundation under the leadership of Mr. Joel Uichico has donated bikes to 3 batches of students already to help these students get to school every day and avoid dropping out of school. The proceeds of this FUN RIDE will be donated to RSLAA to help the students purchase the needed art materials and other school needs.
Registration fee is Php 300 which includes a jersey, meal and raffle ticket. This is open to all cyclists (newbies, amateur, professional, kids, etc.) and to any kind of bike (MTB, Road, BMX, Fat, Folding, Fixie, Single Speed, etc.).
Route is from Angono Municipal Hall to Tikling in Taytay, Rizal via Baytown Road and Club Manila East then back to Angono Lake Side Park (Wawa). It will cover more or less 15 kilometers. Since this is a FUN RIDE, pace will be between 10-15 kph.
A culminating program will follow the fun ride where meals will be distributed and raffle will be held.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Skylark’s Bike Shop – Taytay Branch 118 Manila East Road, Brgy. Muzon, Taytay, Rizal
- Skylark’s Bike Shop – Cainta Branch 42 Felix Ave., Cainta, Rizal. Beside Arnaiz Hospital, 500 meters away from Sta Lucia Mall.
You may register also ONLINE:
- Deposit your registration fee at any BDO branch. Account name is SKYLARK’S BIKE SHOP with CURRENT Account Number: 002148024901.
- After depositing your registration fee, email us a copy of your deposit slip. Send it to [email protected].com. Then, register at the official registration list by clicking this link: http://tinyurl.com/higantengpadyak3
Deadline of registration is on November 10, 2017.
For more information, you may call tel: 534-5783 and 727-2934 or SMS 0920-8987484 and 0918-4586800.
See you there!